Sunday 3 May 2020

Week 4 Google Meets

Kia ora koutou Room 2,

Our meeting times will be Tuesday and Friday again. These meetings are optional and you can choose which day you want to meet.

I have moved some of you to a new group so please check your meeting time. If you do not see your name let me know immediately.

Group 1 will meet at 11.00AM on Tuesday and Friday
Students - Teo, Sanah, Aurel, Zara, Zoey, Jayna, Arina, Yashvi, Elliott, Karlos, Brent, Jason, Charlie, Jonathan and Rayyan.

Group 2 will meet at 11.30AM on Tuesday and Friday
Students - Arhan, Jack, Anoushka, Caleb, Neelansh, Lee, Matthew, Shlok, Georgia, Advika, Anika, Ashley, Caroline, Tanisha and Mahika.

Click here to learn how to see everybody on the screen at the same time.

I will email the link to your meeting 15-30 minutes before it starts.

Click Yes to let me know you can join or No if you have to be somewhere else.


Reminder
Don't use Google Meet on your school account for anything else. You can email me if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment