Thursday 16 April 2020

Friends or Family

Friends or Family

By Brent

Both friends and family are important to me but if I have to choose one I will choose family because family is the most important thing in the world. My family, especially my mum and dad has been with me ever since I was born. They fed me, took care of me and protected me. Family is important to me because they love me even though I’m naughty.

They bought me a trampoline on my 10th birthday. My grandma bought me my favourite chocolate and she bought me two of it. I ate it straight away because I was hungry. My aunt bought me an  RC car. My family bought me lots of presents and spoilt me on my birthday. They made me feel happy and special.

Family is important because they will always be there for you. Family will support you, help you and encourage you when you are feeling down or scared. 

Friends can also do this but sometimes friends just come and go. Unlike your family they will be with you forever. You can choose your friends but you can’t choose your family. You and your family share the same blood and that is something very special. It makes you connected forever. My friends are special to me but I love my family more than anything in the world.

As my conclusion. I have chosen family over friends because your family was always there for you since you were born and until today and until I grow up.


No comments:

Post a Comment