Friday 27 March 2020

Writing: Pobble 365

image of the day

I wake up, as the cold breeze hits my face. It's 6:00 in the morning and I get ready for another day, hiking in the miserable snow. I walk towards my coat hanger and walk out the front door with all my gear on. I can see my classmates hauling their bags to school. We hike and hike until the slope comes… we all grab our sleds and zoom down the hill ending up right in front of the teachers...

by Neelansh


The mighty beast’s roar ferociously as the trees sway to the gentle breeze.  There are all kinds of dinosaurs from the largest to the smallest ancient treasures of the world.

The lovely crystal clear lake runs through their world we're all the dinosaurs come to take a drink and rehydrate.  You can even see that some dinosaurs are taking a small bath to wash off all the mud that they've been rolling in.

There are a couple of mountains at the back of their land that tower over all of them blocking out the sunlight that the earth needs to grow bushes, But there is enough sunlight to grow some bushes for them to eat off.

The ginormous Beasts have to fend for themselves and find food to survive. These dinosaurs range from Velociraptors to the  Brontosaurus.

by Jack

2 comments:

  1. Well done Neelansh, your writing is full of sophisticated words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neelanah, imagine if that was how you had to walk and sled to school everyday!
    Jack a very descriptive piece of writing, I like how you have used a variety of different types of sentences, compound and complex sentences. Great work guys! Thanks for posting! - Mrs Taege

    ReplyDelete